JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know suppressors don't really get that hot with just small arms. Mine have seen better days. An element suppressor - 22lr I was gently cleaner with a mild solvent and half the paint came off. Reminds me of a Jag I used to own. AAC uses really GOOD paint on their higher end ones.

Painting a suppressor shouldn't be a problem as long as the info/serial numbers are still visible, or so I guess.

Probably a paint people used for muzzle breaks, etc, would be fine.

This one looks decent -- will probably try ACE Hardware first -- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NPJXYX3/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

"Cerakote Heat Dissipating Coatings are a line of submicron coatings with industry leading thermal conductivity. Typical uses include but are not limited to radiators, engine blocks, transmission cases, heat syncs, intercoolers and anywhere heat dissipation is needed."

Thanks for all the tips guys. It is mostly just a non-essential project, but after the hell I had to go through I'd let them to look nice. It is however expected that any firearm or accessory that isn't a safe queen is going to get scraped up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top