JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Sig SP2022 9mm 15 round with night sights that I bought brand new and have never fired it. It's has set in my gun safe and it needs to go to a home that will use it. Comes with everything you see.
Selling for $400 Cash or possible trade for a nice Sig but prefer to sell because I have my eye on a M11-A1 & A P225-A1
Will meet @ my FFL Sunset firearms in Wilsonville
20180718_160520.jpg

Last Edited:
The guys on SIGtalk call the 2022 a hidden gem/etc., in that it is a DA/SA SIG with a poly frame and it runs as well as any other SIG for a much lower price.
I have heard the same thing, everyone who owns a 2022 loves them. I personally have never fired the gun and I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but I have quite a few guns and not enough time to shoot them so that's the only reason why. I own a few 229's & 226's and the only difference is I have Grayguns triggers and SRT kits in the those so the trigger reset is better than the 2022 but Galloway makes a trigger that will improve that for pretty cheap.

Yeah, I would buy it just because I have the SIGness, but I already have 3 SIGs and I don't really need a 2022. I am keeping my eyes open for a 224 and then I won't get any more as I think I will have what I want then. Now if they made a 2022 sub-compact, that would be tempting, but a 224 would accept mags from my 226 and 229.

These are nearly disposable Sigs tho, with no compromise in reliability and function.

I carry one of these in 357 Sig because my P229 Legion is too expensive to give to the police if I wind up in a trial.

Stash a couple extra in your house! Get a(nother) Sig 2022 today!

These are nearly disposable Sigs tho, with no compromise in reliability and function.

I carry one of these in 357 Sig because my P229 Legion is too expensive to give to the police if I wind up in a trial.

Stash a couple extra in your house! Get a(nother) Sig 2022 today!

Hmmm... I guess another SIG wouldn't hurt anything, except my bank account.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.