JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is my p224 SAS with extended magazine. Gun is a great gun, I just want to upgrade my new AR pistol I bought last week. Round count is estimated to be 200 or less. I take 5-10 guns to the range 3-6 times a year, so this gun hasn't been shot very many times. I only shoot my g19 glock carry gun a lot, and a 226 I have. See barrel pic, almost no wear. There is a tiny bit on the feed ramp but I forgot a pic, however it isn't much and the gun is in great shape, just shot it 3 magazines today and it is good to go.

This gun is very close to a new gun. The extended magazine is a $45 magazine, I misplaced the stock one but honestly it sucks anyways. If I find it I can toss it in, but I looked and it isn't anywhere it 'should' be, so I probably won't find it. I've never used it like I said, cause the extended magazine is such a great upgrade. (for comfort!)

Possible trades - 3x magnifier for rifle red dots, possibly .223 ammo (brass not steel/aluminum - want it for my good rifle, have tul ammo for others), possibly pistol red dots. Possibly a gen 4 g19 MOS, key being the MOS. Although I will probably just mill my slide. I do need a good short barreled semi auto shotgun for home defense, possibly trade. I would also consider anything that is a trade in my favor value wise, sometimes people want things bad enough to give me a great deal. I am not interested in any guns over say 10 years old, and really would prefer cash, so please respectfully keep that in mind. However I am open minded. .223 brass ammo, and a vortex 3x magnifier or eotech g33 are on the top of the list. Otherwise probably not interested please just stick to my list, unless your are willing to trade something say $1200 in value for this just to save time etc. I am not requiring that ofcourse, just being truthful and hey it happens, so why not.

Thanks for looking!

sas.jpg 224.jpg thumbnail.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How many rounds of .223 would it take to make a trade?
I'm not trading a full trade for .223. Maybe with other stuff or mostly cash. If it was .223 I'd trade like $100-200 worth maybe and the rest cash or something else of value that I'm looking for. Since I posted this leaning towards cash cause as I was an idiot and lost an embarrassingly large amount of money on a short term options day trade using way too much leverage (stocks) lol.

With out going into too much detail it's been two days and I'm still sick to my stomach, so I'm still open minded but leaning towards cash much more so now.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top