JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tac Pac includes P365, 3 12 round magazines, and holster.

(Rumor has it that there's soon to be a P365 update which will include an optic ready slide, like the P365XL and the new P365-380. Likely the reason these are being discounted)

https://www.familyfirearms.com/product/sig-p365-9mm-tacpac#product_detail

P365 TacPac.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Might want to do some research on this company first before using (some not great reviews):

Fair point. Their yelp and Google reviews are positive, but I have not personally used them.
You might be correct on the positive reviews and not intending to poo-poo on your posting by any means. I wasn't trying to indicate good or bad, but just what I found in a quick search. I would agree that 2 reviews are not particularly indicative of a bad company but "buyer beware" applies.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top