JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Hello, I would like to sell my Sig M400 AR pistol currently set up for 5.56. Originally I purchased it brand new as a 300 Blk, but had a new barrel and gas tube put in at Curt's in Milwaukie. Both barrels have about 100 rds through them. The gun features an enhanced charging handle, magpul bolt release by the trigger, magpul afg, shockwave blade brace, Aimpoint PRO, and Surefire X300 flashlight. You can get the rifle shown in current config, all accessories listed, extra 300blk barrel and muzzle device, and 2 new 30 rd magazines (pmag or GI you choose) for 1900$. I'm willing to sell it without the flashlight for 1750$. I would sell it without flashlight or optic for 1550$. Both the flashlight an Aimpoint were purchased brand new for the gun and have only been used on it for the limited amount of use it has. Im not in a position to entertain any trade offers at this time. Thank you for your time. 0926181332.jpg 0926181332a.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: