JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I don't own one. For no particular reason. But it's kinda like when Pontiac or Plymouth folded up, there's a void. It means less shopping options and that feeling way in the back of your head that maybe, just maybe, there's gonna be more.

Before people get all confused... Sig Germany is a separate company from Sig America.

While Sig Germany is closing up shop. Sig America is still going strong and will continue to carry the Sig torch. I only hope Sig America will pick up some of the stuff zee Germans were working on and offer them here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, i understood every word of that article, ......til my translator kicked in.
I lived 10 years in Germany (nothing military related), speak fluent German, and I believe there's a few Germans here on NWFA. It's interesting to go to the local source when possible. Lots of pathetic utopian pacifist comments to this article, but also a few voices of reason.

Before people get all confused... Sig Germany is a separate company from Sig America.

While Sig Germany is closing up shop. Sig America is still going strong and will continue to carry the Sig torch. I only hope Sig America will pick up some of the stuff zee Germans were working on and offer them here.

Held by the same holding company though.

Well I don't own one. For no particular reason. But it's kinda like when Pontiac or Plymouth folded up, there's a void. It means less shopping options and that feeling way in the back of your head that maybe, just maybe, there's gonna be more.

^^^

This!

Cate

The SIG logo unfortunately has become tainted , optics,AR rifle,flashlight, plastic or soft metal.

USA factories flash in pan. Look "made in Germany" all slides stamped that way. Proof marks were the good.
I have an old stop light ha ha
Many heavy SIG'S , never a new buyer too expensive , LE trade A+

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews