JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Great little pistol, and I had planned on using this as my primary carry. But the reality is, I've barely shot it (less than 50 rounds) and I've only carried it a couple times. And I've got my eyes on something else...

Looking for $600 SOLD - transfer costs to the buyer. I can meet pretty much anywhere from Kelso to Wilsonville with enough heads up - you pick the FFL.

P938 Extreme
  • Upgraded to "skeletonized" aluminum trigger (original factory plastic one comes with it too)
  • Upgraded to Sig XRay3 night sights (U-notch rear sight)
  • Includes original (1) factory 6-rnd and (1) factory 7-rnd magazine
  • Also includes (1) additional factory 7-rnd mag
  • Original box, manual, Sig sticker, chamber flag, lock, and factory OWB holster
  • IWB leather holster (Desantis I think...I need to find the info)
  • Spare firing pin safety plunger spring (you'll want this in case you change the sights and don't notice the one that's in there go shooting across the room... don't ask how I know)
More photos and details coming once I get a chance...
B5AB5689-FAE1-4622-BF77-91D241BCD91B.jpeg
3954C340-FBF6-4891-9CC2-393347BD2165.jpeg

Last Edited:
SPF = Sold Pending Funds
I've got someone that has said, via PM, that they'll take it and we're working out details on when/where to meet.
I update the thread to let others know so that if they are interested, they know it's already spoken for (but might be a slim chance that the sale falls through).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.