JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a great gun. And it's been totally reliable. And accurate. But I've got lots of great guns that didn't have the teething problems this one had and for which I don't have that tiny seed of doubt. That's something I just can't get rid of, so I'll very likely be selling it to some lucky person who'll get one with the machined non-MIM Lightning Strike striker along with the original one I still have. I'm still not completely decided, but I'm leaning that way. If I do, I still have my Sig P938 that served me well for years. We'll see. Stay tuned. And watch the classifieds. It'll be a deal when I put it up for sale.

So I bought one last week. Born date is Sept. Curious if this going to be considered a Gen 3 or still a 2. Cant seem to find any solid info on that. As far as the gun goes, I only have 200 rounds through it with two different brands of ammo. Perfection thus far. This gun is a winner in my opinion. Time will tell if there is going to be issues. I see some striker drag but nothing like I see in the videos floating around. No etching on the mags either. I have large hands and sub compacts in the past just dont cut it for but with the 12 round mag, this little pistol just feels right.

I held this pistol in the LGS and was only turned off by the price. This thing seemed like magic, especially when comparing to my dinosaur of an XD9SC, it is tiny. Only slightly larger than my 380 pocket size but with 10+1 9mm. Now that they may have worked out the kinks I may sell a couple more moderately priced pistols to upgrade to my first Sig!

I held this pistol in the LGS and was only turned off by the price. This thing seemed like magic, especially when comparing to my dinosaur of an XD9SC, it is tiny. Only slightly larger than my 380 pocket size but with 10+1 9mm. Now that they may have worked out the kinks I may sell a couple more moderately priced pistols to upgrade to my first Sig!

Too funny... Thats exactly what I did. Traded in my XDS for the Sig. Do it and you wont regret it....

Really want to buy this pistol. I'm a lazy-bubblegum pocket carrier and there are only 2 9mm sub-compacts that fit. This one and the Ruger LC9s.

I bought the Ruger. 7+1 with an extra 9rd mag is still more capacity and smaller than a G43 or Shield.

Hopefully this time next year i'll be satisfied that the P365 is ready for prime-time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top