JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a 10 round P365 mag with the flat baseplate I am trying to trade it for a p365 10 round oem mag that has the pinky extension.

IMG_2355.jpeg IMG_2354.jpeg IMG_2351.jpeg IMG_2356.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
GL with your trade effort. If you get no offers, have you considered after-market extensions? Here is a link to one that seems reasonably priced. Other extensions (made of metal) may cost nearly as much as new mag.
I may go that route the only problem is I really like the OEM 10 round with extension I already have two of them I just need one more. I like to have at least three of the same mags if that makes sense. I even spoke to an Sig rep to see if I could just buy the baseplate from them and they were like nope you have to buy the full mag.

I have a couple of the factory extensions in my junk drawer if you want them send me a pm and I can mail them to you. Alternatively I can recommend the maguts kits for the ten round mags they are very close to the exact same profile as the factory extension but add 2 rounds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top