JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've tried, but I just can't get used to an optic riding on top of my pistol slide...I'm a casual target shooter and I don't do competitions. I've spent so much of my life focused on putting that front bead on the target that I spend more time trying to find the little dot in the window than just setting my sight picture up for the next shot.

So, I'm letting go of this P320 Compact RX X-Change kit. It comes with everything as new, though the parts are of varying origins as I tried different options to settle on my current P320 configuration.

SOLD Asking $440 FTF. Shipping on your dime. Cash in person, PayPal DISCREET if you want it shipped (or a USPS MO works too). PM me if you're interested and we can work out the details.

Here's what you get:
  • P320 Compact RX slide w/ contrast suppressor sites and Romeo1 (50 rounds fired through slide, it is "post recall" from the factory)
  • P320C Recoil Spring/Guide Rod assembly (same 50 rounds)
  • P320C Barrel (brand spanking new... I had a threaded barrel installed that I'm keeping)
  • P320C medium grip module w/ Talon grip tape installed (about 150 rounds fired with the grip module)
  • P320C 9mm magazine (same 150 rounds)
  • 3D printed slide opening cover from eBay (fills gap of you remove the Romeo1)
  • Romeo1 adjustment tool and cleaning cloth
  • P320 Gen2 Slide release kit (in case you need it)
  • User manuals
  • Plastic case
F193B6E3-136F-4F8A-97E0-D9D7F2CBBC0F.jpeg
C70426FC-D178-450B-B062-1E0219721DA1.jpeg

For those that are curious, the configuration I'm holding onto is a P320 Carry with threaded barrel and a X-Carry grip module.

Last Edited: