JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Now open to a trade deal. Let me know what you've got for me.

Up for grab is a German Mastershop made P226 X5 L1 (Level-1) in 40SW. Single action only with an adjustable trigger. It comes with 2 40SW magazines and 4 9mm magazines. It comes with a custom ordered Barsto match grade threaded conversion barrel in 9mm and have Irv, the owner of Barsto Precision, fit it for me.

I paid $3000 for the gun from Osage gun and paid over $550 for the Barsto barrel. I bought 4 additional 9mm magazines from TRT Tactical, which I spent $276 for. The gun has about 1500 rounds only.

The total cost I paid for the whole package was at least $3826. I'm letting it go for $3000.

For Portland areas, transfer at the buyer's expense at one of the following places only:

Pacific Pawn and Cash.
11146 NE Halsey St, Portland, OR 97220
(503) 252-9810

Tigard Pawn 4 More
11940 SW Pacific Hwy Ste A, Tigard, OR 97223
(503) 624-7800

---

WA state - may be but I can't promise.

Please send me PM(s) directly for any inquiry. Thanks!

Thanks!

DSC00499.jpg DSC00500.jpg DSC00501.jpg DSC00502.jpg DSC00503.jpg DSC00504.jpg DSC00505.jpg DSC00498.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm getting that, too! Did you know that Sig USA is no longer making the LDC anymore? It was lucky that I was able to catch one from the very last batch.
Yes I did learn that. The NW Sig Rep told me about them. Found mine at Osage County Guns. From order to transfer it only took 3 days. Glad you were able to get one. The guys at Grayguns said this is the gun that Bruce Gray can do the most with for upgrades. Guess he took one to Shot Show this year and impressed the Sig execs.

Yes I did learn that. The NW Sig Rep told me about them. Found mine at Osage County Guns. From order to transfer it only took 3 days. Glad you were able to get one. The guys at Grayguns said this is the gun that Bruce Gray can do the most with for upgrades. Guess he took one to Shot Show this year and impressed the Sig execs.

Yeah [the photos below are the Bruce Gray's gun that you're talking about], he did some tweak on the frame and de-mim'd the trigger and the sear with his steel parts. I can also see that he used his fat guide-rod as well. Rear sight seems like an awesome cosmetic improvement but I'm pretty much sure the stock adjustable rear sight would work just fine. I'm totally looking forward to shooting mine soon.
EDIT: Photos taken by Bruce Gray
25487501_1748187925200784_870967351707856797_o.jpg 25487444_1747236768629233_1538224673862007410_o.jpg

Last Edited:
Yeah, he did some tweak on the frame and de-mim'd the trigger and the sear with his steel parts. I can also see that he used his fat guide-rod as well. Rear sight seems like an awesome cosmetic improvement but I'm pretty much sure the stock adjustable rear sight would work just fine. I'm totally looking forward to shooting mine soon,View attachment 456615 View attachment 456614
WOW! That looks awesome! The work you had done should make shooting it very smooth. Your gun must have been the one that Tyrell spoke about when I asked him last week whether an LDC is worth it. He said they had only had one in the shop, and it was awesome. It must have been yours. He said it's a bucket list gun if he could afford one himself. I have the FAT guide rods with .45 springs in 2 of my P320's and I could definitely tell the difference. Looks like I'll be ordering some parts soon. Especially going with new grips. Just waiting for the E2 tool to arrive from Sig. Would like the trigger to be lightened up, esp on the DA. SA with reset seems fine. Hope the shooting goes great and you get this gem above sold soon.

My Jaw dropped :eek::D
I want but can't afford..:oops:
Thanks for the interest! Hey, let me know if you change your mind. :)
WOW! That looks awesome! The work you had done should make shooting it very smooth. Your gun must have been the one that Tyrell spoke about when I asked him last week whether an LDC is worth it. He said they had only had one in the shop, and it was awesome. It must have been yours. He said it's a bucket list gun if he could afford one himself. I have the FAT guide rods with .45 springs in 2 of my P320's and I could definitely tell the difference. Looks like I'll be ordering some parts soon. Especially going with new grips. Just waiting for the E2 tool to arrive from Sig. Would like the trigger to be lightened up, esp on the DA. SA with reset seems fine. Hope the shooting goes great and you get this gem above sold soon.

Oops! Sorry, this is the gun that belongs to Bruce Gray that you mentioned earlier. I just brought up his photos here. I should have mentioned in my post. I have not got mine yet.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.