JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks for the interest! Hey, let me know if you change your mind. :)

Oops! Sorry, this is the gun that belongs to Bruce Gray that you mentioned earlier. I just brought up his photos here. I should have mentioned in my post. I have not got mine yet

No worries. I bet that's the one he took to Shot Show and showed off. How did you get pics? I've never seen him post those on FB or their website? If you get those upgrades I bet it will be a great gun to shoot. Agreed the sights are already really nice. No need to change those. If you want to hold one, Curt's Discount Shooter Supply in Gladstone has 3 blued ones in stock. As for me, I'm kind of vascilating on whether to shoot mine or leave it alone as an investment. Have a P210 I'm having fun with right now.

Thanks for the interest! Hey, let me know if you change your mind. :)

Oops! Sorry, this is the gun that belongs to Bruce Gray that you mentioned earlier. I just brought up his photos here. I should have mentioned in my post. I have not got mine yet.

No worries. I bet that's the one he took to Shot Show and showed off. How did you get pics? I've never seen him post those on FB or their website? If you get those upgrades I bet it will be a great gun to shoot. Agreed the sights are already really nice. No need to change those. If you want to hold one, Curt's Discount Shooter Supply in Gladstone has 3 blued ones in stock. As for me, I'm kind of vascilating on whether to shoot mine or leave it alone as an investment. Have a new P210 I'm having fun with right now.

No worries. I bet that's the one he took to Shot Show and showed off. How did you get pics? I've never seen him post those on FB or their website? If you get those upgrades I bet it will be a great gun to shoot. Agreed the sights are already really nice. No need to change those. If you want to hold one, Curt's Discount Shooter Supply in Gladstone has 3 blued ones in stock. As for me, I'm kind of vascilating on whether to shoot mine or leave it alone as an investment. Have a new P210 I'm having fun with right now.

I got his photos from "sig owners united" FB group. Bruce Gray is an admin of that group, so he posts some interesting stuff time to time. I've got Gray Gun's competition kit for P226 and the Power Custom trigger job fixture along with spare P226 hammers and sears from Top Gun Supply. I'm planning to use the GG competition hammer/sear as references to attempt trigger jobs on my LDC. I'm curious how it will turn out... I bought enough spare parts as I'm expecting some learning curves for trigger jobs. Yeah, I got a P210(A), the American made one. It's surprisingly well made. I guess we have similar tastes in firearms. :D

IMG_5010.jpg

Last Edited:
I got his photos from "sig owners united" FB group. Bruce Gray is an admin of that group, so he posts some interesting stuff time to time. I've got Gray Gun's competition kit for P226 and the Power Custom trigger job fixture along with spare P226 hammers and sears from Top Gun Supply. I'm planning to use the GG competition hammer/sear as references to attempt trigger jobs on my LDC. I'm curious how it will turn out... I bought enough spare parts as I'm expecting some learning curves for trigger jobs. Yeah, I got a P210(A), the American made one. It's surprisingly really well made. I guess we have similar tastes in firearms. :D

View attachment 456765
Don't often find people either who have the same Sigs as I do Sounds like you will have lots of fun learning to do armorer work. Have you picked up a low end P226 to practice on? I've found the YouTube Videos by Ferrari Steve were extremely helpful when i put a Grayguns flat trigger and master spring set in my P220 Legion. It made an already smooth gun even better. I think the master spring set was what really made the difference. Aside from that I hope those dumb Ip43&44 bills don't pass. Might have to move to Idaho if they do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.