JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling off the Sigs and assorted goods. First up is a P226 Dark Elite in 9mm with factory threaded barrel (M13.5x1LH). I bought this new in December 2015 and shot it very little. Factory night sights still bright, aluminum grips look great, and there is no barrel smile. Kept the rails nice and greased and they look fantastic. Includes factory hard case, all original documents, two factory Sig 15 round mags, and two Mec Gar 18 round AFC mags that are like new. Pictures should speak for themselves.

$900 SOLD

ZaD0jBv.jpg

rqsUiYS.jpg

ovZEoPu.jpg

Next is a factory Sig P226 .22 Conversion Kit. This is factory threaded 1/2-28 and no longer offered by Sig. 100% reliable with CCI standard velocity and Federal bulk. Currently this has a Black Dog Machine follower mod so it has a 15 round capacity and last round slide hold open, factory follower to return 10 rounds is included. This was used very little, and primarily by my wife.

$330 SOLD

3pis8eR.jpg

MvK4l8B.jpg

TP6cKjf.jpg

Next is a P229 Dark Elite in 9mm. This gun has been shot more but is still in fantastic condition and looks great. Trigger is perfection on this one and shoots like a dream. Smile barrel smile is starting to develop and is pictured for the sake of full disclosure. Included is factory hard case, all original documents, two Mec Gar 15 round magazines, and one factory 16 round Sig magazine (this is the factory +3 extension).

$850 SOLD

O2CecfW.jpg

Tnn5VV8.jpg

ScPMFVC.jpg

Next is a factory Sig P229 threaded barrel (M13.5x1LH). This is almost new, and has approximately 30 rounds (2 mags) through it.
It is a drop in for the P229 listed above, but is not guaranteed to fit yours with without fitting (just a disclaimer)

$150 SOLD

zhrZPQL.jpg

Last Edited:
I'll buy the barrel . 503-804-8321 text please . On the road today.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.