JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for consideration is a stock Sig Sauer P229 Legion DA/SA chambered in 9mm. Born in May 2021, and very well cared for as I am the original owner. Non-optic ready version with greenish-grey finish. Still looks fantastic with about 1000 rounds through it. A couple very small knicks around the muzzle from handling, but nothing real noticeable.

This gun has been the epitome of rugged reliability with zero issues whatsoever using various ball ammo and JHP ammo. It's a tank and just eats everything and begs for more. The only reason I'm selling is because I picked up an SSE version of this exact gun, and don't need em both.

Includes:
(3) 15-rd mags
Milt Sparks VM2 black leather holster (New)
Wood dragonscale textured grips
Factory G10 legion grips
Factory box, lock, stickers, and manuals
Legion coin & soft case

No trades please. Asking $900 for everything ($800 sans holster). Willing to meet at the FFL of your choice in / near Portland. Buyer pays local transfer fees and shipping costs if applicable.

Accept Venmo, discreet PayPal, certified check, or personal check.

More pics or details available upon request. I've bought and sold here on the forum with excellent feedback, and I'm happy to phone or FaceTime.

Please know your state laws, do not purchase if illegal in your state.

IMG_1519.jpeg IMG_1520.jpeg IMG_1522.jpeg IMG_1528.jpeg IMG_1523.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.