JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price $600. Up for sale is my SIG P224 Extreme compact pistol in .40 S&W. I picked this gun up a while back and have never fired it. It is still brand new and comes with a leather holster. I decided I would stick to my revolver for EDC. This is a beauty and it comes in original case packaged as new. Night sites, 1 10 rd mag and 1 12 round extended, and SRT trigger, and g10 grips too! I can sell in Washington, I use Tropics Pawn, Oregon I use 99Pawn in Gladstone for FFL transfers. PM me to meet and pick up. Thanks for stopping by!

IMG_20160717_141452.jpg
IMG_20160717_141503.jpg

Last Edited:
The gun has 2 mags a 10 round and a 12 round. It has night sights and as this is DA/SA it does have the short reset trigger per the SIG website. The gun pictured is not the gun for sale, mine IS a .40 i did not have any photos yet of it to post. It is in mint, unfired condition and i do not put pressure on anyone to purchase after we meet at an FFL, if it is not as i advertised or you do not find it is what you are looking for, no hard feelings. Let me know if you want to meet up thanks! Douglas

Photos updated to actual pistol, with DeSantis holster and box of Winchester defensive loads included. Thanks guys for all the immediate interest! Dan if you want to pick this up today or tomorrow I should be available in the afternoons. thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top