JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sig p220 all stainless with 6 mags, srt, adjustable meprolight night sights, origonal & threaded sig barrel , yhm comp...It does have a few scratches and unknown round count thru origonal barrel. Just wondering what should be a fair asking price for it. Time for a new toy / project.

sig + birds 003.jpg

sig + birds 004.jpg

It ain't worth a hill o' beans. But because I feel bad for ya, I'll kick you down a few hundred clams for it.

;)

j/k

Greenbug is pretty on-point. In a better economy, $800 would pass, but in this day and age, if you're looking for straight up cash, $700 is a fair bet if you want it gone in a decent amount of time. You might be better trading into something with a more established history (round count, original owner, etc) and a "hot-gun-of-the-month" if you're really after recouping your investment.

But hey, we buy cars to drive, not for investments, right? And how much did you shoot this fine thing? How much was that smile worth it put on your face? :)

ps,

If I had the cash, I'd give you $750 for it, just because I'm jonesin' for a Sig.