Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig p220 value?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by oa98pistol512, Jan 8, 2012.

1. oa98pistol512

oa98pistol512 salem area Member

Sig p220 all stainless with 6 mags, srt, adjustable meprolight night sights, origonal & threaded sig barrel , yhm comp...It does have a few scratches and unknown round count thru origonal barrel. Just wondering what should be a fair asking price for it. Time for a new toy / project.

sig + birds 003.jpg

sig + birds 004.jpg

2. oa98pistol512

help with pricing please

3. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

I would probably start that off around $750-$800 but would expect it to bring $650-$700.

4. oa98pistol512

Wow I bought the gun (used) for $650 with standard sights and two mags and no extras.... just goes to show how things dont keep their value

5. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

It ain't worth a hill o' beans. But because I feel bad for ya, I'll kick you down a few hundred clams for it.

;)

j/k

Greenbug is pretty on-point. In a better economy, $800 would pass, but in this day and age, if you're looking for straight up cash, $700 is a fair bet if you want it gone in a decent amount of time. You might be better trading into something with a more established history (round count, original owner, etc) and a "hot-gun-of-the-month" if you're really after recouping your investment.

But hey, we buy cars to drive, not for investments, right? And how much did you shoot this fine thing? How much was that smile worth it put on your face? :)

ps,

If I had the cash, I'd give you $750 for it, just because I'm jonesin' for a Sig.

6. oa98pistol512

Well the smile has cost me a bundle more than 750..... well worth keeping just really want a new toy!

7. powermad

powermad Portland Active Member

With everything it looks to be in the $800 range.
    Perfect candidate for a 10mm conversion.