JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a Sig p220 sport. I am trying to find a real world value for it. I have everything it came with new. I paid $1000 for it 12 years ago. Im not looking to sell but am trying to value it for insurance reasons. I wouldnt mind hearing what a real , non-low ball offer would be. Thanks guys. And, this site is awesome. I wish it were more convenient to deal with most of you. Happy Saturday

Check out gunbroker.com. The Legion is selling from $1K to $1.6K.

I haven't seen any sell recently, but my guess is with compensator,@ $2000-$2500. Sigforum is a good place for that info although asking for the price with the intent to sell is is frowned upon.

River of Guns use to be a pretty good place for that info, but they have so many scams (like someone listing a NIB P220 X6 that should go for $4000 and up for $1500) that it's hard to tell what's real anymore. River of Guns

Plus it's a no longer made classic that doesn't see many sales.

Thanks.. Im not looking to sell. Jusst looking for quality advice. It is too fun to get rid of. Plus all the oooohs and ahhhhs it gets at the range. Amazing that most People think the gun alice used in resident evil movie was a fake. Happy Easter to all.

Is it the compensated, stainless model? All German? Proof marks? Matching triple serial numbers (barrel, slide, frame)? Overall condition? Also, IIRC, some match guns had the front sight on the compensator and others (most?) had it on the slide as normal.

Without researching it, guessing if it's in great shape, with full! original kit, including test target, probably $1200ish+. If it's unfired, probably in the $1,500+ range. To the right motivated buyer, maybe more. One of those really nice pistols that sometimes get undervalued.

Gunbroker, Guns America, etc should be able to give you a better idea on the current market.

Good luck,
Boss

Inkedimage5_LI.jpg image7.jpeg image6.jpeg image4.jpeg image2.jpeg

Looks like I need to break her down for a thorough cleaning. But shes out of the safe and the box, wont be going back in till after a range session.;)

That's a cool gun.
There's one on GB with no compensator for $1,600

There's guys on sigtalk.com and sigforum.com that would be able to give a closer value but I would imagine that it would go for more than $1600 on GB.

I'd like to find one of these scope mounts also. I might do unspeakable immoral things to acquire the one made by sig. I have never found this scope mount/ compensator for sale since I bought the pistol. 56922FAD-D2F8-454F-AB5C-D7EFD44C9C3C.jpeg

That's a cool gun.
There's one on GB with no compensator for $1,600

There's guys on sigtalk.com and sigforum.com that would be able to give a closer value but I would imagine that it would go for more than $1600 on GB.
I got on GB. I found 2 other compensated models. 1900 for one and 1800 for the other. No bids so price is not set. No signs of a scope mount. Thanks for the lead. Good to see other listings.