JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For those that saw my original ad, my apologies for any confusion, shipping issues and second thoughts about what I want required a complete revamp of my ad. So here it is.

Have an excellent condition P220R for sale or trade. Pistol will come with original blue box, a Sig holster, 2 Sig mags, 3 nearly new Act-Mags, and one POS Pro-Mag. Has Hogue finger groove grips installed, but will also come with the OEM grips. Will also include a nearly new Streamlight TLR-3 WML, although the holster won't work with the light mounted.

Not the original owner, so I have no idea of round count, but I've put 4-500 flawless rounds through it. Only reason I'm selling is I just don't shoot it as well as my other pistols, and I'm really thinking it's time I added a revolver to the arsenal again. Price is $650 for the package, payment via PayPal, USPS MO, or cash. As private party shipping is prohibitively expensive, and I don't have a local FFL that will ship for me, I prefer FTF somewhere in North Central Washington, will meet pretty much anywhere between Wenatchee and the Canadian border along the Hwy. 97 corridor, at your FFL of choice. Transfer fees on buyer. Will also ship, but it'll be on buyers dime.

For trades, my first choice would be a Ruger GP100 .357 Mag with 6" barrel and Hogue Monogrip, can be blued or SS, but will consider other configurations with at least a 4" barrel. Will also consider other quality DA revolvers in either .38 Special or .357 Mag, but must be a six shooter with 4-6" barrel. Prefer FTF, same area as above, but will ship within the state, we each pick up our own shipping and transfer costs. Nothing left to add but pics, so here they are, and thanks for looking.

IMG_0354.jpg fullsizeoutput_2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1.jpeg