JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been coveting a Sig P-220 Elite in 10mm for awhile now. The Glock G-40 MOS and then later the Springfield 5.25 XD(m) just didn't scratch the itch. Oh sure they both were fine 10mm's that shot well but they just weren't the Sig. The heavy slides and polymer frames particularly when shooting heavy loads seemed to buck quite a bit and there was a secondary vibration in the frames the stung my hands.
Enter the Sig P-220 Legion 10mm. While not the BBQ gun of the Elite, the Legion has the desirable upgrades real world shooters want. And shoot it does. I was able to put a magazine load of 8 rounds into one ragged hole at 10 paces my first time out. This was shooting my 180gr TC load that runs 1300 fps out of the 5" barrel. I found it interesting that the Short Re-set Trigger worked so well enabling me to shoot very fast with such a hot rod load. Of course the big heavy all steel frame and slide help absorb the recoil and I felt the gun was easy to shoot and the recoil not bad. I'm thinking it'll go with me the next time I shoot a bowling pin match.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top