JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD

DCFEE79B-D9AB-42F6-9C22-C87E4800B61A.jpeg 33E76140-1D12-4B51-B1EE-37CFB43DCA77.jpeg 4703582A-733A-43E6-AC1C-BA2DA8E6E12B.jpeg EA5FF7EE-AE6C-4A5F-B1FA-51EA9D540BC6.jpeg

Great condition and lots of extras.

*** question came up on finish being shiny, this is original finish but has been whipped down with a hoppes silicone cloth since it's been stored and not shot for almost 2 years. Not a mark on it and not refinished*** here are some pics of it dry. Other than some left over shine front of slide.
796ED30F-EC8E-4212-A142-C43DD658489E.jpeg 6AE603F9-FCF8-4086-8E51-691C3D422E3B.jpeg 8A42C3A7-5840-4CAB-AEF0-827F5E0F3F4A.jpeg

Comes with:
8 magazines total
G-10 grips
SRT kit installed
Legion holster for Surefire x300
Blade-Tech holster
Unknown round count but rails have almost no wear. Barrel being phosphate coated does show wear.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Price $750 buyer pays transfer fee.

Trades? M&P 2.0 in 9mm w/o safety
Preferably fde full-size, or 4.25", maybe a 2.0 shield no safety. +\- cash.

Last Edited:
Terrific deal. The mags alone are worth a couple hundred dollars.
Thanks and yes its priced to sell. Throw in the G-10 grips $100, SRT kit $50, blackpoint (Legion) holster $100, additional blade-tech and your getting a clean MK25 for under $400. I just haven't shot it but maybe twice in the past 2 years and have some other things I am interested in.

I don't get it.....
Whats to prevent a WA resident from going down to OR. Meeting his buyer at the OR FFL's place of business and transferring the handgun to the OR buyer? Surely the OR law makers can't object. As the FFL would still do a BGC etc... on the OR buyer, before the handgun is actually turned over to the OR buyer.

But then.....
I guess it's only a matter of the fees? You know......some FFLs want to take advantage of certain situations. Claiming that they have to charge double. Because one party is from out of state.

OK, Ok, ok.....that is of course if the seller was willing to travel to OR.

Aloha, Mark

I don't get it.....
Whats to prevent a WA resident from going down to OR. Meeting his buyer at the OR FFL's place of business and transferring the handgun to the OR buyer? Surely the OR law makers can't object. As the FFL would still do a BGC etc... on the OR buyer, before the handgun is actually turned over to the OR buyer.

But then.....
I guess it's only a matter of the fees? You know......some FFLs want to take advantage of certain situations. Claiming that they have to charge double. Because one party is from out of state.

Aloha, Mark
That's what's actually going to happen tomorrow. I'm meeting at an FFL across the river to do the transfer. Marking this add SPF right now.

I don't get it.....

But then.....

OK, Ok, ok.....that is of course if the seller was willing to travel to OR.

Aloha, Mark

I had a trade offer for OP, not a cash offer. So it would have to be either a shipping from one side or both parties make two trips to 2 FFLS in WA and OR. Too much hassle and fees - the deal was too good so I just assumed that I would only have a thin chance and the gun would be gone quickly. I decided to pass. I left a comment as I saw him logged on here when I already deleted my original comment.

I just logged back in.....noticed that GRUNDEL had left me a PM. Hopefully (crossed fingers) I can pick it up from him.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.