JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$345
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SIG P250C compact 9mm with night sights, police-trade. Purchased in 2015 from Sportsmans but haven't examined or fired it yet. Looks to be in good shape. MSRP: $409.00 $325 + fees.

"Sig Sauer P250 Compact 9mm police trades, which are in very good condition.
Each trade-in pistol comes with three 15-round magazines."

10937-DEFAULT-l.jpg

IMG_9689.jpg

IMG_9687.JPG

Busy overall, only doing this if it seems tractable in <1hour. We would:

1) Find mutual FFL to transfer
2) Exchange $, and have FFL retain it until clear
3) I'll hand the three 15-round magazines directly to you in case of M114

Can rendezvous in the Salem -> Portland corridor

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
SIG P250C compact 9mm with night sights, police-trade. Purchased in 2015 from Sportsmans but haven't examined or fired it yet. Looks to be in good shape. MSRP: $409.00 $325 + fees.

"Sig Sauer P250 Compact 9mm police trades, which are in very good condition.
Each trade-in pistol comes with three 15-round magazines."

View attachment 1327481

View attachment 1327482

View attachment 1327483

Busy overall, only doing this if it seems tractable in <1hour. We would:

1) Find mutual FFL to transfer
2) Exchange $, and have FFL retain it until clear
3) I'll hand the three 15-round magazines directly to you in case of M114

Can rendezvous in the Salem -> Portland corridor
Hi, ocarolan. I just spotted your ad, and I'm definitely interested! We're located in the Aloha area, between Beaverton and Hillsboro. Do you have any information about a mutually agreeable FFL to do the transfer? Thanks very much in advance. I hope we can make this work.

Hi, ocarolan. I just spotted your ad, and I'm definitely interested! We're located in the Aloha area, between Beaverton and Hillsboro. Do you have any information about a mutually agreeable FFL to do the transfer? Thanks very much in advance. I hope we can make this work.
Tigard Pawn 4 More can help you and if you can get transfer done today there is a decent chance (not guaranteed) that you will get a call to pick up firearm around midweek assuming favorable outcome of Dec 13th hearing in Harney County. Bring $37 in cash if you visit TP4M to do transfer.

Tigard Pawn 4 More can help you and if you can get transfer done today there is a decent chance (not guaranteed) that you will get a call to pick up firearm around midweek assuming favorable outcome of Dec 13th hearing in Harney County. Bring $37 in cash if you visit TP4M to do transfer.
Thanks for your suggestion. It's nice to know that there's another option for getting the transfer done.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top