JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Looking to sell my slightly used SIG 556, as much as I love this gun I only shoot it about once a year and recently moved down to California so I cant use it here (gun is in Oregon) and yes it does actually have less than 1000 rounds through it. I'm willing to sell it without the Trijicon ACOG but would rather sell the whole thing because whats the use of a scope without a gun?

Parts include
2 Magpul 30r p mags
1 Magpul 10r p mag
1 Sig 30r mag
1 Magpul prs buttstock
1 factory (SIG) buttsock
1 Voltex flash hider
1 Hogue grip (dont have factory grip any more)
1 modified mag grip (forget name but I like it)
1 3x Trijicon ACOG
1 Soft shell case

Asking $1200 for the gun minus the ACOG or $2000 for everything, not really looking for trades need money. Gun is at my mom and dads place so please realize that I need to drive 400 miles to sell this, located 10 min from Northwest Armory (Milwaukee OR) so can do gun transfer their. If more pictures needed please ask and I'll update.

No prob!

I do not believe "straw purchase" would apply in this case, but again do not know.

I do believe that you can gift the firearm to your folks without going thru the 4473.

It would then be there's to sell as they see fit, unfortunately that entails them meeting a prospective buyer at a gunshop/FFL and doing the paperwork. Hassle, it is what it is.

By no means whatsoever have a prospective buyer come by the house, or anywhere else for that matter. Inspection of the firearm to occur inside the shop/FFL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.