JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I am selling my Sig Sauer 716 chambered in 7.62X51NATO with a 16" barrel and piston gas system. the rifle is used butin good condition, I've only put minimal rounds through it, and has been well maintained. The frame and upper receiver have some handling wear but nothing other than what is visible in the pictures. The twist rate is 1/10. The bore is bright and the rifling is sharp.
Features include adjustable Magpul stock, flip up sights, optic rail, Quad rail, flash hider, Magpul sling, bipod, and replaced trigger. --$1,200

Nikon Scope is not on the gun any longer.

(2) 10-round magazinew/5 round limiters, (7)20-round magazines, and (4)25-round magazines. and 625+ rounds (I think i counted 640) Rounds are primarily--FEDERAL FUSION MSR 308 WIN 150gr FSP ---$650

Please look at the pictures for details. Feel free to ask questions if you have them.

I have tried selling it as a package but now I'm separating, I will also consider offers, please PM if that is the case. I will also consider partial trade and cash. I would prefer to meet for transaction but can ship to FFL for $75. Buyer pays transfer fees on rifle.

IMG_6422.JPG IMG_6370.JPG IMG_6371.JPG IMG_6426.JPG IMG_6367.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.