JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a new in box sig 365 comes with all the usual stuff. also have some extra mags for it for additional 25 each all 12 rd The extra mags have been used on my other 365 just don't need two of them. looking to get back what I paid for it $ 500 Pictures if you want them. Eugene.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
yes but shipping will cost to much
If you ever come up to the PDX / Vancouver area shoot me a PM. Since you first posted I know two who have purchased 365s and presently know another who is actively searching.

If you were up in this neck of the woods your pistol would have been gone in a heartbeat!

You may wish to check with your FFL on shipping costs to Federal Way, WA (my FFL). It may not be a deal-breaker. Also, I would appreciate a photo... unless it is identical to the one in your other ad. Thanks.
ffl wants an arm and a leg to ship it been down that road , it use to be reasonable but by the time its all done with back ground checks, it just kills the price. the pistol is the same one in the add still in plastic bag with factory oil on it. Honestly if I were looking for a ccw I would buy the g43x with shield 15 round mags, it's allot better gun to carry and shoot, unless it has to be a sig. my local cabelas gets them in in very small quantities every Thursday, just got to be there or they are gone.

Thanks for your note. My past experience (buying from an owner in Oregon), shipping was around $20 or so by his FFL to mine. It was up to my FFL to do all the paperwork/background checks, and the 10-day waiting, as well as get the fee for doing that. Just something to think about. Appreciate your observations on the G43, but much prefer the p365; thanks.

my local ffl wants 50 for a transfer and another 35 to ship it I would gladly do it for 20
Thanks for the info. I have to say your FFL is certainly on the pricey side; considerably more than I've had to pay before, earlier this year. Any more realistic FFLs available? On the other hand, if your FFL (or another one) can do the transfer fee for $25-35, I'd be willing to drive down to pick it up, based on Oregon waiting period. Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I have to say your FFL is certainly on the pricey side; considerably more than I've had to pay before, earlier this year. Any more realistic FFLs available? On the other hand, if your FFL (or another one) can do the transfer fee for $25-35, I'd be willing to drive down to pick it up, based on Oregon waiting period. Thanks!
If you are a WA resident you can't buy a pistol in OR.

If you are a WA resident you can't buy a pistol in OR.
Interesting; I was not aware of that. Last February, I did purchase a Beretta 84FS from a Portland resident. I made sure he got my money; he made sure his FFL sent the pistol to my local FFL, who then did the background and our local 10days of waiting. And they say that it is too easy to buy a gun! Perhaps I should check with the bro's at Seattle's 3rd & Pine to see what they are hustling these days. (Not!) Thanks for the info.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.