JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No haven't shot it yet. Hope to today. Reports are that the barrel starts out smooth and shiny, then within several hundred rounds it becomes severely fouled. I got this one from Cabela's and thought it might be related to certain batches, since some people report no problems what so ever.

I've shot one P322 while a buddy shot my TX22.

After 400 rounds he did have some minor lead fouling using CCI mini mags. Surprising given how clean those are compared to other 22lr

Both shot great though, I wouldn't recommend dirtier 22lr or 500+ rounds in one outing

+1 to DirectDrive on 22lr being dirty. More like filthy. I have 1000+ rounds through my 322. I do run a bore snake trough it after every 10 mags. Had maybe 2 FTE and 5 light strikes. Its not a centerfire. Aguila is super dirty. Hope to experiment with CCI Clean soon.

I haven't experienced any problems with this one. Runs with any ammo. Plated or not, no build up. And with a 20 rd magazine.. Sweet.

I am problem free in probably 2500 rounds and never cleaned it.

I saw the videos and cleaned mine.

Barrel looks fine.

I wonder if this is happening at the beginning or end of tool life or some barrel steel variation in the manufacturing process?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top