JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went with apex flatface in mine. Just like the flat triggers and gives a better reach for me. Install was easy and did improve the trigger some over factory. Can't remember pull weights put think the apex dropped it some. Not a lot of help but my 2 cents anyway!

I have a Sig Sauer P320 that I am considering upgrading the 'upgraded' trigger. Looking for advice/your experience of replacement triggers for it.

Gray Guns or Apex ?

Thanks
I added some info in my SIG Red Box thread before I saw this thread.

It depends on what your goals are and if this is for range or for duty ?
1) Just a trigger shoe swap to flat face ?
2) Or do you want to reduce pull weight as well ?
3) DIY or send it out ?

This guy does a nice job breaking down the Apex, GGI and SA trigger options...

Last Edited:
I added some info in my SIG Red Box thread before I saw this thread.

It depends on what your goals are and if this is for range or for duty ?
1) Just a trigger shoe swap to flat face ?
2) Or do you want to reduce pull weight as well ?
3) DIY or send it out ?

This guy does a nice job breaking down the Apex, GGI and SA trigger options...
1- would do the set replacement (including the trigger bar). Curved face trigger
2- preferably 5-5.5 lbs
3- self install

1- would do the set replacement (including the trigger bar). Curved face trigger
2- preferably 5-5.5 lbs
3- self install
My bone stock P320 exceeds your requirements in that the pull weight is just under 4lbs.
I have the new, curved trigger from SIG which has the bulk of the original removed to increase drop safety.
It's a well-designed trigger if you like a curved trigger.

If you get into the Apex stuff, your pull weight is going to be reduced.
And you need to know what you're buying with Apex....they have a few different trigger part numbers.
The Apex kit would be an easier install than the GGI.

Take it with a grain of salt, but nonetheless it's interesting...

Last Edited:
I run a Sig factory flat trigger(skeletonized by smallgunparts.com), apex forward set trigger bar and galloway precision trigger return spring. I don't know what the pull weight is (it's still heavier than my Glock with ghost connector) but the there is almost no take up, the break is crisp and the reset much more positive.

I went for the sig trigger because the apex trigger doesn't take up all the space in the frame and leaves a "hole" infront of the tigger.

20191013_102739.jpg 20191013_102656.jpg

Last Edited:
I run a Sig factory flat trigger(skeletonized by smallgunparts.com), apex forward set trigger bar and galloway precision trigger return spring. I don't know what the pull weight is (it's still heavier than my Glock with ghost connector) but the there is almost no take up, the break is crisp and the reset much more positive.

I went for the sig trigger because the apex trigger doesn't take up all the space in the frame and leaves a "hole" infront of the tigger.

View attachment 624455 View attachment 624456
That's a smart way to go.

I installed the Apex trigger bar.
Take up and over travel are a little shorter.....just a little.
Trigger pull weight went from 4lb to 3lb
Using the late version OEM curved trigger.

Worth $75 ?
Not really

I don't have any direct experience with the P320 but I've got two M&P's and they're both sporting Apex Flat Faced Triggers w/Forward Set Sears. They are hands down my favorite guns to shoot next to my Wilson CQB 1911. The Apex parts are absolute quality and pretty straight forward on the install following along with the videos. I wouldn't hesitate to put an Apex into a P320. And I'm a huge fan of flat triggers.

Do note, however, that any time you're going to upgrade the fire control group, do your research and make sure that the upgrade doesn't dismantle any of the built in safety features of the gun. I believe there have been some issues with after market Glock upgrades.

What I've learned thus far with the P320 :

Overall excellent design
Easy to shoot accurately
Ejection on this one is weak...brass to chest
The ejector is integral with the FCU and they try to use it for multiple chamberings

Mine has the Apex trigger bar and Keres adjustable trigger
2lb-8oz pull weight

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class