Sig 239 .40 NS Nills...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
TRADED! Thanks for the interest!

I hate to do it, but I'm simplifying my collection...which means no more .40 for now. :(

Up for grabs is my Sig P239 .40S&W. It has good night sites, comes with the factory and Nills wood grips, 3 Sig mags, and some honest holster wear. This is my every day carry gun and has never missed a beat for me. I bought it used and it has roughly 1k rounds through it. I'm selling to finance another purchase. I'd like something more in the subcompact size and weight. I'll also throw in whatever .40 ammo I have, as this is the last of them in my safe. Also comes with original box and manual.

Pics:

sig239.jpg

SigP239001.jpg

SigP239002.jpg

SigP239003.jpg

I'd like to get $600 out of it. Also willing to trade for either a G19 + cash, or G26 + cash. The cash amount depends on what condition/generation/accessories are included with the Glock. FTF in Oregon, you need to have a valid OR driver's license, CHL preferred.

If you have something else to trade, feel free to offer. The worst I'll say is no thanks.

Thanks!

OP
S
Reactions
New price breakdown:

$450 - Just the pistol and one mag.

$490 - The pistol and 3 mags.

$575 - Everything including the Nill grips. Willing to work out a deal with just about anything, let me know.

OP
S
Reactions
7 rounds. I know there used to be some 9mm conversion barrels floating around, just change barrel and mags and you have 9mil. The 9mm mags hold 8 or 10 w/ an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

The Lead Farm PRS club match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, friendly staff!
    J&B is a great local shop with good folks running it. I was looking for a G45 a while ago and wanted the front serrations and no grip notch. I...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place for transfers!
    I've done plenty of transfers there, it's close to my office. The staff knows their stuff and always friendly. I've done at least 15 transfers...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Always a pleasure to visit.
    :s0015: I've used this shop for many years, never had an issue. Great prices, everyone I've met working there has been top-notch, and I do like...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
Top Bottom