Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig 239 .40 NS Nills...

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by skud_dusty, Sep 30, 2008.

1. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

TRADED! Thanks for the interest!

I hate to do it, but I'm simplifying my collection...which means no more .40 for now. :(

Up for grabs is my Sig P239 .40S&W. It has good night sites, comes with the factory and Nills wood grips, 3 Sig mags, and some honest holster wear. This is my every day carry gun and has never missed a beat for me. I bought it used and it has roughly 1k rounds through it. I'm selling to finance another purchase. I'd like something more in the subcompact size and weight. I'll also throw in whatever .40 ammo I have, as this is the last of them in my safe. Also comes with original box and manual.

Pics:

sig239.jpg

SigP239001.jpg

SigP239002.jpg

SigP239003.jpg

I'd like to get $600 out of it. Also willing to trade for either a G19 + cash, or G26 + cash. The cash amount depends on what condition/generation/accessories are included with the Glock. FTF in Oregon, you need to have a valid OR driver's license, CHL preferred.

If you have something else to trade, feel free to offer. The worst I'll say is no thanks.

Thanks!

2. skud_dusty

New price breakdown:

$450 - Just the pistol and one mag.

$490 - The pistol and 3 mags.

$575 - Everything including the Nill grips. Willing to work out a deal with just about anything, let me know.

3. GunBit45

GunBit45 Oregon Active Member

Magazines hold how many rounds?

4. skud_dusty

7 rounds. I know there used to be some 9mm conversion barrels floating around, just change barrel and mags and you have 9mil. The 9mm mags hold 8 or 10 w/ an extension.

5. skud_dusty

Still for sale! Feel free to make me ANY offer, worst I'll say is no ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.