JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED! Thanks for the interest!

I hate to do it, but I'm simplifying my collection...which means no more .40 for now. :(

Up for grabs is my Sig P239 .40S&W. It has good night sites, comes with the factory and Nills wood grips, 3 Sig mags, and some honest holster wear. This is my every day carry gun and has never missed a beat for me. I bought it used and it has roughly 1k rounds through it. I'm selling to finance another purchase. I'd like something more in the subcompact size and weight. I'll also throw in whatever .40 ammo I have, as this is the last of them in my safe. Also comes with original box and manual.

Pics:

sig239.jpg

SigP239001.jpg

SigP239002.jpg

SigP239003.jpg

I'd like to get $600 out of it. Also willing to trade for either a G19 + cash, or G26 + cash. The cash amount depends on what condition/generation/accessories are included with the Glock. FTF in Oregon, you need to have a valid OR driver's license, CHL preferred.

If you have something else to trade, feel free to offer. The worst I'll say is no thanks.

Thanks!

New price breakdown:

$450 - Just the pistol and one mag.

$490 - The pistol and 3 mags.

$575 - Everything including the Nill grips. Willing to work out a deal with just about anything, let me know.

7 rounds. I know there used to be some 9mm conversion barrels floating around, just change barrel and mags and you have 9mil. The 9mm mags hold 8 or 10 w/ an extension.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.