JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I think I have talked myself into trading away my sig 238 along with 100 round of ammo, 2 mags, and a desantis superfly pocket holster. I will possibly trade it for a sig 226 in 9mm, or sig 1911 tac ops, fnx 9 possibly--I can add something to trades to even them out. I rarely use the 238 and it usually sits in my safe. Probably less than 100 rounds through it. Very nice little pistol. Comes with the box and original sig stuff. 2nd owner, box says October 2011 born date. Thanks

Open to cash, but really only want to trade.

Last Edited:
Not for sale, trade only. Here is some more info:

The P238 is built on an anodized alloy beavertail style frame with fluted aluminum grips for comfort and a secure hold during rapid fire usage. The stainless steel slide features the popular Sig Sauer slide serrations and improves overall performance and accuracy. The sear and trigger return spring are redesigned to prevent spring over ride of the ejector during assembly.

Would like to trade for a sig 226 in 9mm. Other than a sig, not sure but it would need to be 9mm and strike me as something I'd want.

If you are in interested in a cash sale go ahead and send me a PM and let me know how much. I know your ad is WTT but thought I would give it a shot. thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.