JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered three from Sig direct the first of February, and they said they were backordered "about 3 weeks." Nothing on my doorstep yet... Maybe I should up my order to 6 and sell the extras when I do get them!

Top gun supply have them in stock and the price is 31.95 that is the cheapest that I can find.
SIG SAUER P238 380 ACP 6RD magazine - Top Gun Supply

He's looking for the 7-round X-Grip magazines... <broken link removed>

I called Sig this morning to inquire...they are now running 6~8 weeks backordered so "hopefully" I should see mine (ordered 6 weeks ago) shipping in the next two weeks. Glad I ordered three the first time.

Don't purchase Sig mags for your P238.
You can purchase Colt Mustang xt mags for half the cost.
Last time I looked Target Sports had them in stock. $24.95 for SS and $18.95 For Blue.
I own a P238 and have used the Mustang xt mag and they not only run well the xt grip really inhances the control of the weapon which makes even more accurate.
Semper Fi

Don't purchase Sig mags for your P238.
You can purchase Colt Mustang xt mags for half the cost.
Last time I looked Target Sports had them in stock. $24.95 for SS and $18.95 For Blue.
I own a P238 and have used the Mustang xt mag and they not only run well the xt grip really inhances the control of the weapon which makes even more accurate.
Semper Fi

You have a link? My Google-Fu isn't working very well today. I do like the look/feel of the grip extension on the Sig 7-rd a little bit more than what I've seen on the Mustang 7-rd mags, but for half the price I could probably change my mind. :D

Try this...$14.99 factory OEM
CDNN Sports, Inc.
<broken link removed>
They threw in a free mag loader, swiss-like army knife and a bag of ear plugs on my second order...bonus!
Only six in this mag, though.

All the Sig factory 6-rnd magazine I've seen is stainless steel and those are blued?

Just an updated - I ordered a 3-pack of the 7-rnd mags from Sig on February 2nd and they JUST arrived on my doorstep yesterday. 10 weeks. Good news is, now I've got a total of (4) 7-rnd mags plus the 6-rnd that I'll probably only use if I'm pocket carrying. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top