Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

sig 238 mags

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by rickstick, Mar 14, 2011.

1. rickstick

rickstick Issaquah New Member

Does anyone know who might be in stock on the 7 round sig p238 mags. Most websites show out of stock.

2. CIPuyleart

CIPuyleart La Center, WA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I ordered three from Sig direct the first of February, and they said they were backordered "about 3 weeks." Nothing on my doorstep yet... Maybe I should up my order to 6 and sell the extras when I do get them!

3. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

4. CIPuyleart

He's looking for the 7-round X-Grip magazines... Sig Sauer P238 380 ACP 7RD magazine with X-Grip - Top Gun Supply

I called Sig this morning to inquire...they are now running 6~8 weeks backordered so "hopefully" I should see mine (ordered 6 weeks ago) shipping in the next two weeks. Glad I ordered three the first time.

5. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Oh sorry, I've been carrying 7 all this time so I thought mine was 7. Silly me!!!

6. MCKilo 3/5

MCKilo 3/5 Central, OR Member

Don't purchase Sig mags for your P238.
    You can purchase Colt Mustang xt mags for half the cost.
    Last time I looked Target Sports had them in stock. $24.95 for SS and $18.95 For Blue.
    I own a P238 and have used the Mustang xt mag and they not only run well the xt grip really inhances the control of the weapon which makes even more accurate.
    Semper Fi

7. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

Try this...$14.99 factory OEM
    CDNN Sports, Inc.
    238 380acp 6rd Blue Mag New OE
    They threw in a free mag loader, swiss-like army knife and a bag of ear plugs on my second order...bonus!
    Only six in this mag, though.

8. CIPuyleart

You have a link? My Google-Fu isn't working very well today. I do like the look/feel of the grip extension on the Sig 7-rd a little bit more than what I've seen on the Mustang 7-rd mags, but for half the price I could probably change my mind. :D

All the Sig factory 6-rnd magazine I've seen is stainless steel and those are blued?

9. CIPuyleart

Just an updated - I ordered a 3-pack of the 7-rnd mags from Sig on February 2nd and they JUST arrived on my doorstep yesterday. 10 weeks. Good news is, now I've got a total of (4) 7-rnd mags plus the 6-rnd that I'll probably only use if I'm pocket carrying. :D