JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to see what's out there for a trade, I like wheel guns 22 Calibur preferred or 9m autos Transfer will be on each of us who do the trade you pay for your transfer, and I will pay for mine.

IMG_0278.JPG IMG_0279.JPG IMG_0280.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Have a new Ruger LC9 Pro, or Colt Lawman 38/357 revolver, or a new Rock Island 1911 45ACP would consider if interested. Can send pics.

Here's a couple of possibilities: A collectable Colt MKIII Lawman 38/357 mag made in 1970 with super tight lock-up and perfect timing. A Rock Island 1911A1 45ACP, fired once, with box, 2 mags. A Ruger LC9 Pro never fired, with box, 2 mags. If you are interested, please tell me a bit more about your P238 condition, manufacture date, model, box and paperwork? rounds through?

IMG_9712.jpg Rock Island 1911.jpg Ruger LC9 Pro.jpg

I like the 1911 and the LCP let me think on that so I can make a decision, as far as the Sig P-238 it's in very good condition I put one box of fifty rounds through it. I traded a Henry 44mag rifle for it two years ago. The original owner said, he fired one mag through it and based on the condition I believe that I had a gunsmith in Keizer look at it and he agreed. I have the ruger LCP max in the 380 and liked the 10 round capacity for carrying a little more but the sig is more accurate probably due to being all metal and no plastic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.