JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
T3x TAC A1 in .260 Remington, 24" barrel, with a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP EBR-2 (MOA) Reticle. Basically, Tikka's RPR. Haven't taken it out yet, but I'm really looking forward to spring. We have a 600 yard range out here, and I'm going to let this Tikka stretch its legs.

jzbzVI.jpg jzbzVI.jpg

Looks like a CTR with an ugly stock. The Pic rail with peep and the clamp on front sight are ok I guess. Don't understand why you would want a heavy barrel gun with iron sights though?

Two things.

First, my stainless steel Tikka CTR in .260 Remington in a Manners T4 stock, with (now, not as pictured) another Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP EBR-2 (MOA) Reticle. This is the rifle I'm having trouble doing an OCW ladder with, because there's not enough change in POI to see a real pattern. I'm going to try a ladder at 300 yards in the spring to see if there are clear nodes at the longer distance.

iqnUoi.jpg

Second, the real reason for posting is that Beretta is having a buy two get a third free sale (with, I think, free shipping) on CTR 5 and 10 round magazines using code 1CTRFREE on the Beretta website.

I have just used the Hornady 225 gr SST they work great I purchased a case during one of the ammo scares so no need to reload for a long time . The 338 is by no means a target gun and a bit rough on the shoulder so I maybe use 3 rounds a year .

Took the Tikka T3x TAC A1 in .260 Remington out to the range just to get it on paper at 300 yards using (good) factory ammo off a bipod and rear bag. No attempt to correct for wind (as if I could read it well at this point). 6" bull. Vertical's pretty decent, horizontal clearly needs work by the idiot behind the trigger.

RwRLDl.jpg

She may be a shooter. Next step is an OCW ladder off a solid rest at 300 yards.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top