JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
T3x TAC A1 in .260 Remington, 24" barrel, with a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP EBR-2 (MOA) Reticle. Basically, Tikka's RPR. Haven't taken it out yet, but I'm really looking forward to spring. We have a 600 yard range out here, and I'm going to let this Tikka stretch its legs.

jzbzVI.jpg jzbzVI.jpg

Looks like a CTR with an ugly stock. The Pic rail with peep and the clamp on front sight are ok I guess. Don't understand why you would want a heavy barrel gun with iron sights though?

Two things.

First, my stainless steel Tikka CTR in .260 Remington in a Manners T4 stock, with (now, not as pictured) another Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP EBR-2 (MOA) Reticle. This is the rifle I'm having trouble doing an OCW ladder with, because there's not enough change in POI to see a real pattern. I'm going to try a ladder at 300 yards in the spring to see if there are clear nodes at the longer distance.

iqnUoi.jpg

Second, the real reason for posting is that Beretta is having a buy two get a third free sale (with, I think, free shipping) on CTR 5 and 10 round magazines using code 1CTRFREE on the Beretta website.

I have just used the Hornady 225 gr SST they work great I purchased a case during one of the ammo scares so no need to reload for a long time . The 338 is by no means a target gun and a bit rough on the shoulder so I maybe use 3 rounds a year .

Took the Tikka T3x TAC A1 in .260 Remington out to the range just to get it on paper at 300 yards using (good) factory ammo off a bipod and rear bag. No attempt to correct for wind (as if I could read it well at this point). 6" bull. Vertical's pretty decent, horizontal clearly needs work by the idiot behind the trigger.

RwRLDl.jpg

She may be a shooter. Next step is an OCW ladder off a solid rest at 300 yards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top