JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have seen "Hornady 44AMP reloading dies" for sale on various sites but when you click to buy them they always seem to be "sorry, currently out of stock". :(

Did you click the link? Hornady will manufacture your .44 AMP dies. Unless I didn't read far enough down and they're not doing that any more?

I have seen "Hornady 44AMP reloading dies" for sale on various sites but when you click to buy them they always seem to be "sorry, currently out of stock". :(
well you can order them from Optics Planet but it will be a six to nine month wait......... this has been their MO lately. been waiting on a barrel from them since last July, at least they didnt charge my card for it yet.

Some old wheel guns
5 revolvers03122018.jpg

Just got it! #40 of 77 made.

Can't wait to shoot it !!!

View attachment 844250
I see Starline makes Brass (B/O now) so wonder if you could size with a .308 die then bell, seat and taper crimp with 44 dies. My Hornady book shows they used Fronter .308 brass when they tested the 44AMP. If you started off with proper brass you wouldn't have to ream the case necks. If you were closer I'd say lets give it a go.

Rossi M92 44 Mag, Ruger Bisley 45 Colt, S&W 629, 60, 642, Victory. I think the Sigs are Stainless but have a Nitron coating or something. Also I think Rugers are cast Stainless and coated or treated as well.

I think the Sigs are Stainless but have a Nitron coating or something. Also I think Rugers are cast Stainless and coated or treated as well.
All of the "modern" SIGs handguns usually have a SS slide. All of mine are.

The alloy frames...

The modern steel frames are generally stainless.

Back in the 228 era the 228 slides were folded non-SS until they went to the 229. Before that I think the slides for the 226 were not SS?

But usually the internals are not SS - barrel, trigger parts, etc.?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top