Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Show your rimfire pistols!

Reactions
Thanks for the info. I’ve already looked into the adapters. However, my PPK/S was manufactured sometime in the 70’s so it doesn’t have a threaded barrel from the factory.

Mike97124

Reactions
I have two .22 pistols. A just purchased Beretta M9-22lr and an older Sterling Model 301.

M9-22lr1468.jpg

Sterling1475.jpg

The Sterling actually isn't bad shooting for such a little gun. You can't trust the safety on it though so it stays in it's box. I've not shot the M9-22lr yet but I hope to soon.

Mike
Mike

BSDave

Reactions
B08A1BEB-99A5-429F-84FA-36163C7900BC.jpeg
4038FC33-AEF7-4732-BEDD-BF004F6240FC.jpeg
The model B was purchased new by my grandfather in 1942.
The Ruger by my father 1980 something? Haven’t found the recipe yet.

And now I need to go buy one to add to the collection. This way my son will have a pistol from his father, His grandfather and his great grandfather.

Last edited:

WAYNO

Reactions
I only have one, but when you have a good "one", that's all you need. Grandpa bought this new. I changed the grips, but have the originals.

Standard.jpg
And this is a great old gun too. This was the very first new pistol I ever bought as a young adult while in the Army. Paid a whopping 66-bucks for it, and in the back of the owners manual was a parts list where you could order these great walnut grips, which I promptly did.:)

Reactions
Got this one in somewhat neglected condition, pitted and rusting. Total breakdown, stripped the bluing and filed the pits as far as I felt safe. Polished back to pretty shiny and reassembled. Still shoots better than am capable. I'm sure tincanbandit could do better but she's a sweet piece still.
IMG_20180529_202417512~2.jpg

LATEST REVIEWS

• Northwest Arsenal
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been there at least a couples times. We popped in today to see if the had a PS90. They...
    • CountryGent
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47