JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finished this one recently for my father.
Steel is 154CM, handle scales are black paper micarta, pins are stainless.

IMG_20221109_151748726.jpg

'Vintage' USAF survival knife.

View attachment 1373687
Did you bring that home from VN? Still got that "stone" that came with it? Handy-sized knife for sure.
I wanted one of those in the worst way- until I got one! Since I wasnt using it to cut thru aircraft-canopy plexiglas it wasnt all I had hoped it would be.
The KaBar USMC knife wasnt all that great either, and the leather grips had a tendency to rot, dyed mine black and then soaked it in wood sealer preservative. It sprouted legs and walked off somewhere along the line. I couldnt wait to do what so many of the guys were doing- getting the Buck 120 "General" which I kept for like 40 years...

Last Edited:
A knife of mine with a bit more of a 'solemn' history...

Case 'Shark Tooth' given to me by a GF many years ago who I almost married - but we were both too young at the time - or maybe I was....

She passed just a few years ago due to complications of diabetes, and that's all I have to say about that...

IMG_20230226_161121929.jpg

Left-down:

Ka-Bar 1245 Tanto 8"
CRKT Mah Eraser
Cold Steel Code 4 Drop Point AUS-8

Center: Leatherman PST

Right-down:

Cold Steel Master Tanto San Mai
Fox Knives 598 fixed blade Karambit
Kershaw Dividend 3"

Sorry about the feet. 😐

1019202119.jpg

how much time do you really spend fighting with that $450 knife? i am guessing none.
Training yes. (It came with a trainer as well)

Actually deploying it on another human being - hopefully never.

How often do you spend fighting with your handgun? That question can be asked in a magnitude of areas. I train with all the gear I carry on my person.

-gun
-fixed blade
-TQ

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class