JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's snowing here and I'm bored. Sharpened, cleaned, and will oil the ones I use and carry the most.

11684616-3739-4168-8604-F4607D2BE441.jpeg

Who makes that little otf? It is cool.

Thanks
James
Boker clones a Cobratec. I've got a few of both. The Cobratec has a belt clip and makes for a handy little carry, but the key chain ability takes the cake for me.

Boker.

Cobratec.

I just ordered one of these with rather pale OD Green scales. (Edit: I canceled the OD Green model and got the tan and black model, they're scarce.) I think it might be a good edc and not too scary for the Karen's. I had only seen their folders and fell in love when I saw this one. I've got a number of large/larger knives, so this is a good size to fill in.
Screenshot_20230112-204140_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last Edited:
I just ordered one of these with rather pale OD Green scales. I think it might be a good edc and not too scary for the Karen's. I had only seen their folders and fell in love when I saw this one. I've got a number of large/larger knives, so this is a good size to fill in.
View attachment 1345134View attachment 1345135
Looks scary... You should probably remove the shoulder thing that goes up...

:D

I'll play. Regular kit... when they were still new n' purdy.
1673600678331.jpeg

All fairly inexpensive, but have been holding up exceptionlly well... and nothing to cry over if they get damaged or lost. Been there, done that... and the main driving force behind switching gears to "expendables/replaceables" for daily camp life and bush craft.

Since @Joe13 thread I've been trying to carry this guy lately. Not sure how long that will last! It's got a big footprint in any pocket.

D11A179E-A6D9-4537-84E0-820383373EB0.jpeg 94E3EFF5-FC11-43E3-8273-2A9C59E65D90.jpeg

I wanted a small drop point fixed for my belt and found this Cold Steel Pendleton mini hunter for $30.
The rubber handle is a good grip for wet hands and it feels like a small Fällkniven.
So far i like it a lot.
1674237936512.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR