JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of my ZT's. The 300/301/302/303 series along with most of their fixed blade models

onion.jpg fixed.jpg

It's growing on me. I won't lie, I carry it a lot more than I'd thought I would. I like the blade profile.

F7BE696A-32BE-43B4-AC77-1836EBA538D3.jpeg

Have the exact same knife. Bought it as inspiration for a future cerakote project in the Bladehq dessert warrior theme.
I really, like already bought the spray paint, want to paint my SBS Saiga12 clone and Salvo something similar. Just haven't committed to doing it yet. I'm scared!

CMB Predator

About as nice as a comparable Benchmade Mini-Rukus I have but a fraction of the price.

Comparable in smoothness of the action and lock. The Mini-Rukus is heavier and feels a little more stout in that regard.

They are both equally stupid sharp.

I'll cry less if I break the Predator though lol.

IMG_7398.jpeg IMG_6823.jpeg

Just arrived and I couldn't be happier.

The big brother to my Amtac Northman. The Amtac Minuteman.

IMG_2675.jpeg IMG_2674.jpeg

How much extra were the trainers? Or is it automatically a package deal?
Automatically come with the blades. You get the sheath, blade, trainer, and a second stand alone sheath.

The packages aren't cheap but well worth it. I carry the larger blade (Minuteman) on my belt for defensive purposes and the smaller blade (Northman) is carried in my pocket for utility purposes.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews