JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well seeing how i can't upload pics and dont subscribe to any look at me social media "outlets" or give the government all my photos on a cloud I'll just say i have a gemtor survival or crash hatchet, Rated to 20kv Google it.. And practically every size fiskars which I'll be selling. Thinking about the CRKT chogan. Trying to down size everything though.

Your already on the list and they use your computers camera to spy on you;)

I realize it is an old thread, but I picked up this new one. Well, that I am getting myself organized for a trip up the hill and into the forest for more logging tomorrow, assuming the weather report is accurate that it isn't going to rain. It is back-breaking work, but provides fuel for the fire, and exercise to the body. And I can contemplate many things, from the practical to the silly, from the profound to the earthy. :s0112:

axe.jpg

Here's a 1947 Warren "Old Faithful" I hung a few years back. I painted the handle with the colors of the Glacier National Park Pendleton blanket. My parents got married in 1947, stayed married till Dad died, and got that blanket as a wedding gift. The blanket drapes the back of the couch in my study, and the axe hangs on the wall. 100_1592_zpsdc0370de.JPG
100_1475_zpsf78d3616.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads