JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
39049ADC-7C24-4188-87E7-E111D0E5E21B.jpeg My 2 1/2 year old lab with her war face on. She's a lover but hates her ear medication.

View attachment 575527 Maggy passed yesterday at 11 1/2 years old. She was a gift in our lives and I did not know I could hurt this bad.
Give your dogs a hug for me please....

So sorry, hate to hear when this happens. Not much that can be said other than a lot of us know how you feel. People who love dogs hurt bad when one goes. They fill our lives with so much joy and live such a short time for it. Hoping the pain will subside for you.

Got this little one out for a walk for the first time today. Wife brought her home late last year after hers had to be put down. Someone had terrorized the poor thing bad. First week we had her she hid under the couch, would only come out to eat if we stayed well away. After months she finally started to get on the bed with us. Today caught her and put a harness on her. She was terrified at first. Then all of a sudden she was off and sniffing everything. She gave me a work out walking around the neighborhood.
Second pic is her with the old man of the house. She wants him to play all the time and he just wants to sleep all day.

Pebbles-2.jpg Pebbles -Alex.jpg

@PlayboyPenguin, I'm not seeing the GSD or Cur but he's a beautiful blue. Lots of shelters and rescues get creative with the lineage because otherwise most Pits would just be put down. My daughter's dog was being called a "Boxer mix" because of her coloring and a poorly docked tail. Doubt there's a drop of Boxer blood in her but she's been pretty good for a preowned street mutt.

I can really live the stereotype when I'm driving a Pit around my little white trash town in a beat up El Camino. 20180423_122540.jpg 20180527_161424.jpg
We got her for my daughter and were warned that she didn't like men but she took to me immediately. Pretty much mine by default now when my daughter is at school.

4C45D610-B37E-42B0-8304-9B4B25729B97.jpeg
F9F3FF86-41F1-4881-BB89-ADB0E20DA088.jpeg
05230820-FD8D-4F42-A8B5-469AE19904A0.jpeg
Here is our mutt, he's a cross between a Viszla and Weimeriener. Both parents were purebreds and his color was a surprise, he was the last pick of the litter. Best family dog we could ask for, he really watches out for us.

Sparky was my constant companion for 12 wonderful years. Last year I took him to get his ears cleaned at a vet in Homedale ID and he was killed by the vet administering anesthesia. RIP Sparky.

IMG_20170515_182207618.jpg
IMG_20170515_182246050.jpg

Sparky was my constant companion for 12 wonderful years. Last year I took him to get his ears cleaned at a vet in Homedale ID and he was killed by the vet administering anesthesia. RIP Sparky.

View attachment 576196
View attachment 576197

That so sucks ....
Yes it can happen if things and protocols are not followed . When my Gal is the surgery tech she keeps an eye the meds used and the amounts the Doc asks for and has interjected at times and for good cause.

After 15 yrs doing it she never let's her guard down.
As a Animal cop then a cruelty investigator she felt frustrated with the courts and went into the Vet field where she can make a difference . Keela shoulder carry.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews