JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My MT husband told me that he had a dog that looked like yours a very long time ago. My husband was in his 20's at the time and the dog was given to him. An old RR man gave my husband a male dog and he was a puppy at the time.

He said that it was the best bird dog that he ever had.

Beautiful dog too.

I asked my husband if he ever had any type of spaniels out here in MT and he said that he never owned any type of a spaniel dog for a 'bird dog'.

I never owned a dog like yours but I did have some Cocker Spaniels in my life with MORE German Shepherds and I had one pound puppy - a white, female Samoyed bundle of JOY too.

Cate

Added more.

Last Edited:
These pics were taken when she was about a year and a half, now she's six. An impeccable fetcher, will put the stick back in your hand every time. Equal parts four things: German Shepherd, Australian Shepherd, Chow Chow, and Coyote.

20746085_912293689306_1105414548375882952_o.jpg 20776401_912293759166_6178117232629309118_o.jpg 20819002_912293639406_1458241825903261231_o.jpg

Willa Our 10 month old Belgium Malinois 🇧🇪 is proud to ride shotgun or stay at home and guard Mommy!

We got her after 30 yrs of us raising GSD's and I needed a challenge to keep me up and going was the goal as I have been diagnosed with Colon & liver cancer I knew the puppy would give me me hell in trying to keep up with her.

She has had her obedience finished up by RidgeLine K9 and has been drive evaluated and started her PSA & Protection bite work as I need this Malinois to protect mommy if I don't beat the cancer.

By the way RIP Toby Keith a true
Patriot!!!! He just passed from his cancer battle last nite!

Attachments

• 1000007727.jpg
    1000007727.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 1000004123.jpg
    1000004123.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 1000007995.jpg
    1000007995.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 1000007467.jpg
    1000007467.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 1000007339.jpg
    1000007339.jpg
    712.2 KB · Views: 18
Willa Our 10 month old Belgium Malinois 🇧🇪 is proud to ride shotgun or stay at home and guard Mommy!

We got her after 30 yrs of us raising GSD's and I needed a challenge to keep me up and going was the goal as I have been diagnosed with Colon & liver cancer I knew the puppy would give me me hell in trying to keep up with her.

She has had her obedience finished up by RidgeLine K9 and has been drive evaluated and started her PSA & Protection bite work as I need this Malinois to protect mommy if I don't beat the cancer.

Beautiful dog, hope you win the fight!

IMG_1812.jpeg

Hang in there Brudda, beat the Cancer!
Malinators are truly something else, half Bonkers, half Cuddle Floofs, and ALL Scrambled Brains, Wouldn't trade a single second of it! Our Hans is a hand full, but still an absolute joy, and really great with the little kids! Hans is now 4 years old, and totally cookie focused!
1707243627736.png

Great looking doggies! I am currently in remission and have been for over a year so far. Things were looking bleak at first, I know exactly how you feel. Stay strong and drink lots of water, that's about the only way to rid the body of toxins created from treatment and he helped me immensely. Keep us posted please!

Adopted this one late last summer. Originally it was to hold her and find her a good home. 2 years old and never allowed outside. So twice a day allowed to roam with me on 60 acres. She has a BLAST chasing squirrels, birds, basically anything she sees moving. VERY smart little thing. Other morning I let her out and went to feed the chickens and was not paying attention to where she was. She had followed me into the pen with the hens and was sniffing around in there and never even looked at the birds as something to chase. She had figured out without being told that those critters were not something to chase.

Sandy.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads