JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I figured being labeled Rifle and shotgun discussion, it might be a good place to start.

I have a mossberg 500 with home defense barrel and a bird barrel, plus an extra stock and 25 rounds of ammo

A friend of mine wants to trade for a finnish mosin, mostly matching serial numbers, shoots .8moa ,and has never had corrosive ammo in it, is this a good trade or am I just being dumb? The mosin also comes with a 60 rounds of brass ammo. thoughts?

M39 sorry with pistol grip style stock, here is a pic Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 10.52.58 PM.jpg , i forgot to include that.

Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 10.52.58 PM.jpg

M39 still going for around $300 and up unless its a sneek or a hex reciver with some history then more , so,,,,,,,,,,,,guess it depends on how bad you want to trade
no by brass ammo do you mean boxer primed? reloadable? then that adds to the price a few $$ but if its brass cased berdan then not much

well check the date on the tang ;) unless you already did you never know what you might have ...and good luck with your delema i know of a finned 1915 peter the great both eagles intact in a finn stock for $400 that i am dying to get but cant make the jump :D

Haven't shot one or even held one before. But as far as Mosin's go; I've heard the "Finn's" are the one's to have.
Very accurate and the workmanship is very nice. The ones I have seen in stores were Russian or Chinese and beat
to heck, wouldn't chunk anything down on those.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews