JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I figured being labeled Rifle and shotgun discussion, it might be a good place to start.

I have a mossberg 500 with home defense barrel and a bird barrel, plus an extra stock and 25 rounds of ammo

A friend of mine wants to trade for a finnish mosin, mostly matching serial numbers, shoots .8moa ,and has never had corrosive ammo in it, is this a good trade or am I just being dumb? The mosin also comes with a 60 rounds of brass ammo. thoughts?

M39 sorry with pistol grip style stock, here is a pic Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 10.52.58 PM.jpg , i forgot to include that.

Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 10.52.58 PM.jpg

M39 still going for around $300 and up unless its a sneek or a hex reciver with some history then more , so,,,,,,,,,,,,guess it depends on how bad you want to trade
no by brass ammo do you mean boxer primed? reloadable? then that adds to the price a few $$ but if its brass cased berdan then not much

well check the date on the tang ;) unless you already did you never know what you might have ...and good luck with your delema i know of a finned 1915 peter the great both eagles intact in a finn stock for $400 that i am dying to get but cant make the jump :D

Haven't shot one or even held one before. But as far as Mosin's go; I've heard the "Finn's" are the one's to have.
Very accurate and the workmanship is very nice. The ones I have seen in stores were Russian or Chinese and beat
to heck, wouldn't chunk anything down on those.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top