JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Sandpoint
State
Idaho
Needed Alliant 20/28, Pro Reach or Hodgon Longshot powder, 209 primers, Rem Premier STS and Win AA shotshell hulls. Have rife powder can trade. bruce

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Alliant powder has been near impossible to find for a little over a year but sometimes pops up at powder valley, check hodgdon.com daily and you should come up with some Longshot sooner or later. The only 209's that are regularly available are cheddites from ballistic products incorporated. Ballistic products will also be the best bet for the hulls you seek. Another good place to look is trapshooters.com , but you will need 50 posts there before you can buy or sell. I hope some of this helpful shotshell components are rare and these are the sources that have worked for me. Oh yeah don't forget your local gun club that will turn out to be your best resource.

Contact me if still looking. I have a "whole herd" of AA hulls, many/most are the original CF hulls. Primers, perhaps 2K. Powder, maybe - need to look.
Am in Richland, WA.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.