JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys hopefully one of you with more knowledge can help me find info on an old coach guns maker. Cannot find any identity marks other then the ones I'll share and I don't recognize the one I did find. This belongs to a friend and we were trying to determine approximate value for his insurance company. Thanks

Fb 43203.jpeg 43204.jpeg 43233.jpeg

There is matching numbers on the three different pieces when broken down but I don't have access to them right now. Sorry. No other marks found other then scroll work and such like you can see in the pics.

I don't disagree it doesn't look that old to me either and the art work done looks poorly done and probably and import of some kind. Mainly trying to identify that brand logo

I don't disagree it doesn't look that old to me either and the art work done looks poorly done and probably and import of some kind. Mainly trying to identify that brand logo
However he did get it in an inheritance and the man that died has been gone for quite a long time.

We have a winner! Thank you Andyineverson

A "universal sporting goods coach gun" google search sent me to another gun forum however I may have stumbled onto the answer in their thread. Post #4 describes this gun almost exactly including the proof mark pictured

Gunboard's Forums

Check out my new-to-me Tula -- pics

The gun in that thread is identical to it but his only has the proof mark and hidden serial numbers dating it early 1960's most likely according to the first thread.

Thank you all for reading and responding to the thread, we have an awesome forum family to have access to here guys. I am so lucky to have the knowledge resources available here. Thanks again

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews