JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

SHOT Show Worth a Visit?

• Yes, go to Sin City!

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Naw. Bunch of crap.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • What is SHOT Show?

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
What is your goal for attending? Amusement? Deciding which products to sell?
Vegas itself is on my avoid list, but I have attended industry conventions there because it was the only location scheduled.

I have been and will probably go again to the next one. It is a lot of fun to look around and see what is new and all the displays. Plus you can meet a lot of people in the industry. Last time I met Jerry Mitculek, Craig Boddingham, Jesse James and a bunch of others. It was cool to talk to the guys at Black Rifle Coffee, and how can you pass up people handing out free "samples" of scotch and whiskey? lol I found the smaller manufactures to be cool to talk with, some of the bigger ones barely gave us the time of day since we weren't multi million dollar customers. Last time I went I attended 3 out of the 4 days and got to see a little over half the show. Upstairs the big guys were fun to see but we had a better time downstairs seeing all the smaller guys and what they were putting out. Bring a backpack because you will walk away with a LOT of pamphlets, shirts, hats, stickers, patches etc etc Plus it's in Vegas and there is no shortage of things to do!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top