JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Excuse my ignorance as I'm not a FFL in any way. However, I have a weak spot for guns and want to cross a bucket list item off by attending shot.

I don't know if this is even allowed because proof of employment is required if attending shot.

I'll cover any and all of my expenses ( I always stay at the Palazzo)

I don't want to intrude at all, it will just be me. I understand it's a huge reach taking in a stranger, but you know what people say if they don't ask! Please PM

If anyone has insight on this and is strictly forbidden, I'll remove my post. I understand we are a month ahead, so if 2023 isn't an option we can keep in touch until the following year.

Thank you for considering! Happy Holidays

Last Edited:
Usually people get passes who aren't actually employed by a firearms related company, MIL/LE, media, etc have some sort of relation to the company they are piggy backing on. Whether it be friends, step brother, etc. This is actually very common, not allowed, but very common.

Unfortunately, many companies/people will help get someone get someone a badge. Not only due to the effort. But if said person were to act out, the company may not be able to return to SHOT due to one of their "employees" causing problems. Although, you may not do anything to cause issues, it is ultimately their responsibility, which is why usually people getting in on other peoples' companies, have a relation.

Please check attendee requirements.
https://shotshow.org/attendee-admission-requirements/
Just got a notification the exhibit booths are all sold out. So it should be better than last year. Last year, was boring. Part of is it, I've been going for several years, as an engineer for varies firearms related companies, I'm burnt out and it's not as exciting as it used to be, and the floor is saturated with me too and same same shizzle.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top