JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I normally attend, probably won't be making it this year, just have too much going on, and I think it's going to be a down year.

Be sure to post a review though, I'd like to know how it goes and if I'm just being unnecessarily depressive about it.

There are dealers, gun media, manufacturers, distributors, and all sorts of gun business types. This is not a gun show open to the public. I've heard it is the 2nd largest trade show in the country, second only to the CES, the Consumer Electronics Show. Not sure about that, though.

I've heard it is the 2nd largest trade show in the country, second only to the CES, the Consumer Electronics Show. Not sure about that, though.

Considering I go to SEMA frequently, I've had people try and tell me SHOT was bigger than SEMA. I was curious myself and bored so I looked it up....
...And its not even close. SEMA is much larger.

It also depends on how you want to rank them. By NSF (net square feet), by attendance, by number of vendors/booths.

From 2013 for Las Vegas
CES, 1.9 million sq.ft, 3290 exhibitors, 101k attendance
SEMA, 1.06 million sq.ft., 2380 exhibitors, 140k attendance
SHOT (2015 info), 630k sq.ft., 1600 exhibitors (est.), 62k attendance (est.)

This is where I found the info. It a listing of trade shows in the US. and its ranking is based on net sq.ft.
CES is #1
SEMA is #6
SHOT is #22.

If you include AAPEX (#30) which really is part of the SEMA show, then SEMA is #2 in the country.

There's some magic conventions and other BS high on the list.

Opening day. Enjoy the show and make sure to stop by the Payment Alliance booth and say hello to Krista the VP of sales. She can help with any questions or concerns about processing.

Was a pretty decent show! benja455 above posted our shared photo stream.

Not too much "new" stuff, like last year. Crowd seemed a little thinner, but still packed!

Thanks for posting the pictures. Looks like you guys had a good time. NSSF posted this year was second highest attendance and lots of great feedback. Hope you guys got a chance to swing by the PAI booth and see Krista too, she is solid on her knowledge of payment processing for the firearms industry.

Thanks again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top