JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
cool! thanks for the pics who had the Bac Mono?

xBwYrtb.jpg

When I inquired about the single stack 9mm Glock, I was told "it's not here and I've been told I can't talk about it"

Take from that as you will, but that was verbatim, as I was told.

And the new SCAR PDW was epic. 10.5" barrel with a MP5 style collapsible stock. Reciprocating AND non-reciprocating charging handle. Unfortunately only LE/MIL only at this point.
The non-reciprocating charging handle is being worked on to apply to the standard SCARs.

Last Edited:
Nice pix you got with some gun celebs. Noticed the one of nutnfancy - did you get a chance to talk to him or just steal part of his soul w/ your camera? :)

While there were a few really cool things that made their way onto my wish list - the guns I really, really, really, really want produced are still vaporware. Here's hoping they appear next year, if we're still allowed to own guns then. :D

X products can cannon AR upper. shoots full soda cans 100 yards! Uses 556 blanks. For when you need to get a beer to your buddy who is 3 houses over :)

View attachment 126270

Go to 4:36 if it does not link directly.

How does this not come under NFA as a destructive device its certainly over .50 cal and it is propelled by gun powder? I would imagine if you can be killed by a blank round then getting hit with a full can of beer/soda at close range could do plenty of damage.

I especially love how "Jeff" points the thing at the other guys head and sweeps his body with it a couple times.

Last Edited:
Nice pix you got with some gun celebs. Noticed the one of nutnfancy - did you get a chance to talk to him or just steal part of his soul w/ your camera? :)

There was a mutual gaze. We were all pretty busy at range day trying to get our hands on as many things as possible!

Here is a video of one of our guys who got pulled aside at Armscor to do an interview about the products he shot (kind of an odd twist).

How does this not come under NFA as a destructive device its certainly over .50 cal and it is propelled by gun powder? I would imagine if you can be killed by a blank round then getting hit with a full can of beer/soda at close range could do plenty of damage.

I especially love how "Jeff" points the thing at the other guys head and sweeps his body with it a couple times.

It restricted for Leo only. Instead of lethal force you shoot the scum bag a beer as a peace offering and hope he doesn't blow you away

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top