JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shot show starting up this week. Post here if you see anything new and cool to discuss.

Some early releases that caught my eye

the new MPA 9mm that takes glock mags
<broken link removed>

dydqriI.jpg

UTM has a new training ammo. Sounds like a low velocity target round. needs a new BCG
<broken link removed>

u0NCk8y.jpg
  • Easily convert your AR-15 style weapon to fire CTA in seconds with a Simple Bolt Carrier Group exchange – No Gunsmithing
  • The converted weapon will not fire standard .223/5.56mm – mitigating accident, injury and potentially catastrophic incidents
  • Safely shoot virtually anywhere – no range needed
  • Freedom from live fire restrictions
  • Virtually NO weapon fouling, Non-Toxic, Lead Free, Environmentally Friendly!
  • Has normal weapon function, recoil and realistic & consistent cyclic rates

Good luck with this:
"
  • Freedom from live fire restrictions"

Step outside and try that in your front yard. Unless you are very rural, expect some lovely LEOs to have a nice polite discussion with you about terroistic threats!

Maybe in the basement or barn, Not not "virtually anywhere" Unless this also ties to your computer or tv and virtual mean virtual - as in animated or video projections.

I wonder how close it to this product:

Last Edited:
Good luck with this:
"
  • Freedom from live fire restrictions"

Step outside and try that in your front yard. Unless you are very rural, expect some lovely LEOs to have a nice polite discussion with you about terroistic threats!

Maybe in the basement or barn, Not not "virtually anywhere" Unless this also ties to your computer or tv and virtual mean virtual - as in animated or video projections.

Yeah, I definitely would not have put that in my marketing. Sounds like incoming lawsuit.

First thing I thought though was that I could shoot an AR at an indoor range that does not allow rifle calibers.

X products can cannon AR upper. shoots full soda cans 100 yards! Uses 556 blanks. For when you need to get a beer to your buddy who is 3 houses over :)

81Rum00.jpg

Go to 4:36 if it does not link directly.

Notice how the DBC marks drift off to the right. This must compensate for the fact the scope body is about 2'' to the right.

With a 100yd zero. anything after this would be seen to the left in the scope.

Now is the ejecting brass gona jam between the scope body and receiver? Or just mar your new [EXPENCIVE] scope?

Why not have a normal looking scope tube. With the top third not magnified for the red dot portion? Even if they had to section off the area used for the dot. They don't have to put round lenses in a scope.

Their goofy looking scope/red dot is so alien looking.
I bet this coupled with the high price. Will make it the ''Operators'' choice. :s0140:

Rember when the strange looking ACOG's came out?

Yep. That's it. I must have one!

Why not have a normal looking scope tube. With the top third not magnified for the red dot portion? Even if they had to section off the area used for the dot. They don't have to put round lenses in a scope.

Their goofy looking scope/red dot is so alien looking.
I bet this coupled with the high price. Will make it the ''Operators'' choice. :s0140:

Rember when the strange looking ACOG's came out?

Yep. That's it. I must have one!

Its only $2400 for the combo
http://www.opticsplanet.com/leupold-d-evo-1-6x20mm-red-dot-w-lco-cmr-w-reticle.html

If they made it look like the predator rifle and mounted it on your shoulder I'd buy it. :)

Notice how the DBC marks drift off to the right. This must compensate for the fact the scope body is about 2'' to the right.

With a 100yd zero. anything after this would be seen to the left in the scope.

Now is the ejecting brass gona jam between the scope body and receiver? Or just mar your new [EXPENCIVE] scope?

from what i have read, it seems they have factored this into the optic somehow and its dead on out to 600 without having to use any holdovers (assuming its properly sighted in and there is no wind of course).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top